Welcome...

There is a time for everything, and everything on earth has its special season.

Ecclesiastes 3:1


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hop for A Cure Projects

My first time doing challenges for a blog hop. I know I will not complete all before midnight tonight, but this is what I have so far.
 Each year we participate in The Race for the Cure, so this is a layout for our first race back in 2008. I will do my journaling later, of course.
I used the black sharpie in the mini sharpie holder from http://www.chomascreations.com/
I find it so easy, using the layering on the gypsy to create the title and then just switch out the marker holder for the blade.
The ribbons are from the Stand & Salute Cartridge

 A fun card for a little girl or one that is young at Heart.
Cardstock: Stampin Up~ Kraft
Cartridge: Everyday Paperdolls

I'm Sooo ready for Spring, so Let's celebrate!
Gypsy Wanderings

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the COD fundraiser hop! Will be drawing the winner next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won! I don't see an email addy. Can you email me at cjdempsey9 at msn dot com and I will let you know how to claim your prize? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete